top of page


I made my first dress out of some brown, beige, black, and red homespun cotton fabric in 2012. It was not a complete disaster, but I didn't end up delving back into garment construction until 2020 when I made my own costume for Jeremy Seghers' outdoor theatre production of The Bacchae (for which I was also the music director and one of the Maenads).

I am currently in the process of completely hand sewing a 1760s ensemble (linen shift, stays, under petticoat, pocket, petticoat, Italian gown, apron, fichu, bonnet, and lace tucker) using historical methods and techniques. The YouTube documentary is forthcoming. (Truly.)

Examples of my work thus far are below.

bottom of page